Delicious Fried Chicken Sandwich
Makes 2 large or 4 small sandwiches
– 1 large boneless chicken breast
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 cup white flour
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp cumin
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
– 2 cups oil (high smoke point oil: grape seed, canola, vegetable)
1. Pound chicken breast until about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into desired sizes.
2. Start heating you pan and oil over medium/high heat. Set up your dipping station: Put your milk, flour mixture, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs into separate bowls.
3. Dip your pounded chicken pieces into each bowl in the order above. Make sure to get a nice coat.
4. Once oil is hot place coated chicken in pan. Cook until browned, about 2 min each side.
5. Assemble your sandwich!
Best served with: Easy Pickled Radishes