We did this meal (got the recipe here) for a date night in. Add a glass of saki and it is definitely a redo.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
maglia bayern monaco
1 teaspoon curry powder
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 orange, zested and juiced
1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
6 tablespoons plain panko breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 large egg whites
18-24 large shrimp, peeled (tails left on)
Cover your cooking sheets with foil.
1. Toast the curry and red pepper flakes in a saucepan over medium heat (about 1 minute)
2. Add honey, vinegar and orange juice and zest.
3. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is heated through (1 to 2 minutes)
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
To make the shrimp:
1. Mix together coconut flakes, panko and flour in a bowl.
2. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until frothy.
4. Lay the breaded shrimp on the cooking sheet. Put in oven.
5. Bake until the shrimp are golden on the outside, about 8-10 minutes.
Serve the shrimp with the dipping sauce.