Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE coffee drinks. Iced, hot, sweet, strong, syrups, plain… it doesn’t matter.
With Starbucks constantly raising their prices, my sweet Mr. took it into his own hands to learn how to perfect some of my favorite drinks. So good. Much cheaper.
maglia manchester united
Homemade Iced Caramel Macchiato (Starbucks version)
– 2% milk (use soy milk for a healthier version)
– Starbucks vanilla and caramel syrup
1. Fill your cup with ice and add one pump of vanilla and one of caramel.
2. Pour milk about half way full.
3. Add your shot (or double) of espresso.
Thanks a latte!