We made this in honor of Independence Day. It was the perfect cocktail on a hot summer day.
Try it. You won’t be sorry.
A unique drink (adapted from this one) to add to your celebrations.
2 shots fresh lemon juice
1 shot triple sec
1 shot gin
piumini moncler outlet
1. Put the three ingredients above in a shaker with ice.
2. Shake, shake, shake
3. Pour the contents in your glass over ice. Fill the remainder of your glass with ice cold champagne.
I love pickles.
I am one of those people that get the 8″ long dill pickle at the fair over the corndog.
I made these pickles with a few of my own adjustments and am so happy with how they turned out. Better than the fair pickles any day.
Homemade Dill Pickles
3 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups white vinegar
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon sea salt
1-2 large cucumbers
2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 heads fresh dill (must be fresh!)
1. Stir water, vinegar, sugar and sea salt together in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and cool completely.
2. Cut cucumbers into large strips or circles.
3. Combine cucumbers, garlic and fresh dill in a large glass or plastic container. Pour cooled vinegar mixture over cucumber mixture. Seal container with lid and refrigerate for at least 3 days.
We are hopping on the bandwagon and embarking on this little online journal of ours for the same reason everyone else does . . . this crazy life goes by way too fast and there are way to many funny and tender things I want to keep track of! That and we decided it was time we had one space to corral all our many sites.
Our moms and my sisters (ok realistically maybe just Whitney) are probably the only people who will ever read our ramblings and we are ok with that! In fact I am more than ok with that because I wont have to worry about all the things big time bloggers seem to worry about.
This is by no means our first blog. See our portfolio of websites in the header. But this is our first, not for a client, not to pay the bills, just for our use and enjoyment, personal blog.
We are happily 11 months married at this point and are excited to jot down what we have been up to!