Looking for a good appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas? My mother-in-law taught me how to make this one. It is easy and always a crowd pleaser.
– 1 wheel of brie
– 1 can of crescent roll dough
– chopped pecans
– brown sugar
– 1 egg
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Un-roll crescent dough and lay flat.
3. Place your brie on top. Put pecan and brown sugar on top of cheese to your liking.
4. Wrap topped cheese wheel with dough until covered.
5. Brush egg on dough. Cook for 15-20 minutes until brown and dough is cooked through.