Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
This is the best carne asada recipe we have found so far. We eat it with tacos, burritos or just the meat. Which ever way you decide to eat them don’t forget the guacamole!
– 2 tsp. minced garlic
– 1 jalapeno (minced)
– 2 limes (juiced)
– 1 orange (juiced)
– 2 tbs. white vinegar
– 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Mash together the minced garlic and jalepeno to create a paste.
2. In a plastic bag or tupper ware put paste, lime and orange juice, vinegar and oil. Shake well.
3. Add thawed meat to bag/tupper ware and work mixture into meat. Let sit in refridgerator for minimum 1 hour.
4. After meat is marinated lay out on foil cover cookie sheet.
5. Turn oven on broil high. Cook meat 7-10 minutes then flip and cook another 7-10 minutes. We do an additional 5 minutes per side to get it a little crispier.
6. Cut meat and add to tacos, burritos or eat as is!
Looking for a side dish? I recommend these:
Easy Spanish Rice
Slow Cooker Black Beans
Black Bean Soup