Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
– 2 tsp. minced garlic
– 1 jalapeno (minced)
– 2 limes (juiced)
– 1 orange (juiced)
– 2 tbs. white vinegar
– 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Mash together the minced garlic and jalepeno to create a paste.
2. In a plastic bag or tupper ware put paste, lime and orange juice, vinegar and oil. Shake well.
3. Add thawed meat to bag/tupper ware and work mixture into meat. Let sit in refridgerator for minimum 1 hour.
4. After meat is marinated lay out on foil cover cookie sheet.
5. Turn oven on broil high. Cook meat 7-10 minutes then flip and cook another 7-10 minutes. We do an additional 5 minutes per side to get it a little crispier.
6. Cut meat and add to tacos, burritos or eat as is!