We have been working on this popper recipe for awhile. There was a lot of trial and error but we are pretty happy with this one:)
– 1 large head of cauliflower
– 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil- 2 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1/2 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 tsp. cumin powder
– 1/4 cup hot sauce of your choice
– 3/4 cup BBQ sauce of your choice
– 1 tbsp. honey
1. Pre-heat your oven to 425.
2. Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Place cauliflower, oil, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a plastic ziploc bag. Shake until cauliflower is coated evenly.
3. Spread cauliflower over parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Cook for 15 minutes (until tender)
4. Mix hot sauce, honey and BBQ sauce in a bowl. Remove cauliflower from oven and mix in sauce.
5. Spread BBQ coated cauliflower on cookie sheet and cook for another 5 minutes.