Who doesn’t like a good salty, crunchy snack? Next time you feel like eating a handful of those unhealthy potato chips try this instead. Kale is a great vegetable that helps both your heart and eyesight. The good part is that this method of cooking it retains all the nutritional value of the kale!
Easy Kale Chips
– 1 bunch fresh kale
– 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
– Sea salt or garlic salt (to taste)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Remove the leaves from the thick stem. Break into bite sized pieces. Spread on cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle oil evenly over kale. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
4. Bake until edges are golden brown about 15 minutes.