Smoked Beef Ribs
– Coat ribs with dijon mustard (light coat)
• Combine below ingredients in a bowl. Evenly coat ribs.
– 1 tbsp. Medium Ground Black Pepper
– 1 tsp. Medium Ground Sea Salt
– 2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
– 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (add more for spicier flavor)
– 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin Seed
– 1/2 tsp. Ground Mustard
WOOD CHUNKS USED
• Soak chunks 12-24 hours before using
1. Bring smoker to 250 indirect heat. Add wood chunks in spiral pattern
2. Smoke coated ribs for 3 hours. Bone side down.
3. Add 1/2 can/bottle of Guinness to drip pan. Place ribs in pan and cover with foil. Cook for another 2 hours.
4. Let set for 15-20 minutes (wrapped in foil). Serve sauce on the side.
Make your own Guinness BBQ sauce!