The Schneider’s are basically half cookie monster.
We love cookies. The mister’s favorite cookie is white chocolate macadamia nut. So the hunt was on for the perfect recipe. We made this one and I think the speed in which these were
inhaled eaten is proof enough they were delicious.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
12 ounces white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
1. Beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with a mixer until well-combined.
2. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until the mixture is creamy and light in color, 2-3 minutes.
3. Mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix until combined.
5. Roll tablespoon size balls of dough and place on parchment lined baking sheets.
Bake for 9-11 minutes.