We have been trying to loose a little weight these days. You know that 1st year 15? So we started to really cut out all sugars from out diet. This was a great recipe that we really like! Granted it isn’t perfectly without sugar (there is a little bit of sugar in the red sauce) It doesn’t taste like diet food at all! This is a great recipe for the South Beach Diet phase 1.
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic or 1 clove
– Red sauce (coat the chicken about 1 cup)
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
– 2 medium chicken breasts (thawed)
1. Coat bottom of 9×9 dish with the oil and garlic.
2. Dice thawed chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Lay evenly over pan.
3. Spread red sauce and cheeses over top.
4. Cook 350 for 55 minutes or until the cheese starts bubbling.
5. Let sit for 10 minutes to cool and thicken before serving.