Delicious No-egg Pancakes
Makes 6-8 medium pancakes
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tb white sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (pinch)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Tb oil (grape seed oil)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tb Beurre noisette (super fancy word for brown butter; melt butter and added to batter last)
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Add all wet ingredients (aside from butter) to the dry. Mix until combined (chunks are ok do not over beat).
3. Melt/brown your butter over the stove. Add to mixture and whisk while you add.
4. Pour batter onto hot, greased pan. About 1/4 cup at a time.