Slow Cooker Short Ribs
2 cups BBQ sauce (we used Jack Daniels BBQ)
1 tbsp. chili powder
1/2 cup Coca Cola
1 onion chopped
salt to taste
pepper to taste
piumini moncler outlet
1. Mix BBQ sauce, chili powder and Coca Cola in bowl. Add salt ans pepper to taste.
2. Put chopped onions in slow cooker.
3. Coat thawed ribs in sauce. Place in slow cooker on top of onions. Pour remaining sauce mixture on top.
4. Cook on medium for 6 hours (or until meat is tender).
5. Serve with onions from the cooker. Try with our healthy-ish fries!