– 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
– half a bunch of fresh spinach
– 1 tsp. oil
– 1 tbsp. Asian 5 Spice
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 1 tsp. garlic chili paste
– 1 cup chicken broth
– 1/2 can coconut milk
– 1 tsp. minced garlic
1. Slice chicken into thin pieces. Coat well with 5 Spice. Heat oil in a skillet and add chicken. Cook.
2. Add all sauce ingredients to a sauce pan and heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes until it starts to thicken. If you like a thicker sauce add 1 tbsp. cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water. Heat anther 2 minutes until thick.
3. Trim stems from spinach and make a “bed” in your plate. Add chicken on top of spinach. Spoon sauce on top.