Butter-Bath BBQ Chicken Thighs
(enough for up to 10 thighs)
– your favorite chicken rub
– 2-3 sticks melted butter
– your favorite BBQ sauce (make your own Guinness sauce!)
2. Put melted butter into disposable drip pan. Add the chicken. Make sure the butter does not exceed half way up the chicken.
3. BBQ for 1 hour, uncovered.
4. Remove thighs from butter bath. Cover each thigh with BBQ sauce.
5. Place chicken back on grill. Cook another 15 minutes +/- (internal temp should be 170)
6. Remove and let rest for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Want ideas on what to serve with this recipe?
This is a delicious appetizer that I bet none of your friends have had before: Cheesy Cauliflower Tots
A healthy mashed potato substitute! Celery Root Puree
Ice cold slaw with a healthy twist: Brussel Sprout Slaw