Cheesy Cauliflower Tots
– 1/2 head of large cauliflower
– 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
– 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
– 2 tbsp. flour
– 1/2 tsp. chili powder
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
– 1 egg
1. Pre-heat oven to 425.
2. Coarsely chop cauliflower and put in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain water and put in blender. Blend until slightly chunky. Think the texture of tater tots.
3. Put nutritional yeast, parmesean, flour, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic salt and egg into a large mixing bowl. Add blended cauliflower. Stir until combined.
4. Put 1 tbsp. scoop of mixture into a oiled mini muffin pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and turn tots over. Bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.
Tip: they are good with ranch, ketchup or sriracha ketchup!